Autopro Catalogue + Latest Deals
With nearly 100 stores throughout Australia, Autopro is Australia’s largest chain of independent retailers dealing in aftermarket auto parts and accessories for motor vehicle owners. Autopro is also Australia’s oldest independent automotive retailer.
Autopro’s beginnings date back to 1982 when a marketing group got together to form a cooperative meant to cross-promote several independently owned automotive retail stores. Together, the retailers created their first joint catalogue in 1984. Today, Autopro sends out millions of catalogues each year to households across Australia. Autopro stores are now part of a larger franchise, with each location individually owned and operated.
Garry Dumbrell, the CEO of Autopro in 2010, told the Sydney Morning Herald that stores like Autopro and Autobarn (both have owned by the same company, Metcash, since 2008.) benefited from the global financial crisis by inspiring a new generation of do-it-yourselfers in Australia. Because people couldn’t afford to buy new vehicles, many had taken up their own automotive repairs, increasing visits to their local auto part store and seeking expert help with maintenance to keep their vehicles running for as long as possible.
Auto Pro stores offer a wide inventory full of savings to meet the needs of any motor vehicle owners. If you’re a first-timer to the catalogue or store, here is a breakdown of what each location offers:
- Car Care Supplies. Nearly everything you could possibly want to help keep your motor vehicle looking and feeling new can be found at Autopro. Waxing and washing supplies to keep your paint job fresh, your tyres gleaming and your rims sparkling. The extensive collection of products includes paint touch-up and other options if you need to repair interior damage (such as scratched leather) or other cosmetic flaws.
- Exterior Car Maintenance. Often, it’s the exterior of your car that benefits the most from DIY repairs and maintenance. Keep your car looking like new by replacing faulty mirrors or driving lamps. There are plenty of replacement parts available such as light bulbs, mirrors, and license plate holders. Once you’ve completed the work try out a car cover to protect your vehicle from the elements.
- Hardpart Repair and Maintenance. Check and change your oil or air filter, or replace components underneath the car or the wheel. Autopro has replacement parts for all sorts of makes and models of vehicles, and their expert staff can lend you their expertise to get it done.
- Interior Accessories. Make a used vehicle feel like new by adding lush seat covers, new mats, and other interior fashion to your ride. Autopro sells car organizers, air fresheners, sun shields and trash cans to make each ride in your car as comfortable as possible.
- Lubrication Supplies. An essential part of everyday car maintenance involves lubrication of functioning car parts. To this end, Autopro offers an exciting range of products to optimize your vehicle. Ask for help choosing oils, brake fluids, coolants and degreasers, and make sure to let the sales associates know the make, model and year of the vehicle you’re servicing.
- Sound systems. Motor vehicle enthusiasts spend a lot of time on the road, which also means a lot of time in the car. Autopro offers a decent selection of CD, radio and car stereo selections, so you’ll always be able to enjoy tunes, wherever your adventures take you.
- Tools and Specialized Tool Kits. You can’t DIY anything on a vehicle if you don’t have the proper tools. Autopro is staffed by knowledgeable professionals who can help you choose from a range of workshop tools and tool kits. Not sure if your current tools are up to the task? Pull aside a store clerk, let them know about the task at hand, and they’ll walk you through the tools and accessories you’ll need to get the job done.
- Towing and Touring Accessories. If you’re a truck driver in need of towing gear and other supplies, look no further than the Autopro catalogue for some great deals. Stores carry a range of stretch nets, tow balls, towropes and luggage straps. If you plan to travel at night with a trailer, there are trailer lights plugs and accessories, as well as a large range of four-wheel-drive kits and off-road gear. You’ll also find a fine collection of roof racks appropriate for various car and truck models.
Saving Money With the AutoPro Catalogue
Autopro offers the best of high quality, name-brand merchandise, and you’ll never find better savings than the online weekly catalogue. Packed with special promotions, you’ll find the best deals on car stereo components, accessories such as floor mats and wheel covers, as well as supplies such as oil and lubricants.
Sales circulars update on a weekly basis, so if you’re looking to save money, it’s best to keep a list of supplies you’ll need for upgrades to your vehicle and check for sales on a weekly basis.
Sometimes you can find great deals on luxury items through the catalogue. During holiday seasons, you’ll find some items on sale you wouldn’t normally associate with a car supply catalogue. A recent Father’s Day catalogue featured stylised office furniture for the race enthusiast and a folding solar power kit alongside some excellent deals on sheepskin seat covers.
Save Even More Money as a VIP Member
Join Autopro as a VIP member to save even more money when shopping. You can sign up in person, at your local store. You can also sign up online via the retailer’s website.
Membership has its benefits, starting with access to members-only special offers and early bird catalogue specials that only VIP members have access to. VIP members are sent an email newsletter that alerts them to special offers and keeps them informed of new products and other insider information.
As a VIP, you’ll also be eligible for special offers on select items, VIP-only giveaways, and prizes. When you join, you’ll fill out the information online and then typically pick up your card in the store upon your first visit.