Priceline Catalogue, Specials, Perfumes Deals + Coupons
Priceline is one of Australia’s favourite health stores, with a location in every state and territory in Australia. Established in the early 1980’s, the first Priceline store focused primarily on selling beauty supplies, such as cosmetics, skincare, nail care, and hair care.
The catalogue offers an assortment of beauty trends as well as the old standbys and essentials.
All Priceline locations are members of the franchise, which was ranked as the fastest-growing franchise in early 2010. Today, there are two types of Priceline stores in operation, the traditional Priceline store, known for its focus on health and beauty, and Priceline Pharmacy, which focuses, of course, on health. In the past two years, Priceline Pharmacy has added two locations to its large network, both in Sydney.
Priceline and Australian Fashion and Beauty
Priceline is well-loved by the beauty and fashion industry in Australia and is well-known for being a sponsor of 30 Days of Fashion and Beauty, one of the biggest yearly fashion and beauty events held in Australia. They’ve been participating in it since 2007.
Although leaders in the fashion and beauty industry, Priceline is not without its competition. In fact, the chain has been involved in some serious price wars within the last few years since the American chain Sephora entered the Australian market.
To counter the competition, Priceline has relied on promoting in areas the competition has entered. One recent promotion campaign featured in Brisbane involved a pop-up booth close to competitive stores. The booth was set up with a few friendly store representatives that disbursed $10 Priceline vouchers to passersby, with a friendly reminder that the store sells a large variety of cosmetics and beauty tools.
Priceline Offers the Best of Your Favourite Beauty Brands
A visit to the Priceline store or website will reveal savings on the hottest prices on cosmetics, hair care and other beauty products. Priceline always offers the brands you see in a fashion magazine or on television, known for helping some of the most famous and powerful in entertainment look their best. Here is a short and sweet overview of some of their most popular brands, many of them based in Australia:
- 1000 Hour, offering the best in thick, long lashes for anyone, regardless of what lashes you were born with. 1000 Hour eyelash kits offer realistic eyelashes, or you can accentuate your natural lashes with thickening mascara.
- A’kin Natural Skincare, formulated by the Purist Company, is made from natural, soothing, refreshing ingredients right here in Australia. All products are toxin and chemical-free and none are tested on animals.
- Australian Natural Botanicals, a gentle, sulphate-free, hair care range made of all-natural native ingredients.
- Aussie Bodies, provides a range of fitness-inspired sports nutrition products. Their product line ranges from protein bars to beverages and powders.
- Australis, which is 100% Australian owned and offers a large range of cosmetics. They do not test on animals in any manner.
- Face of Australia, one of Australia’s leading colour cosmetics brands offering the hottest trends and technology in the beauty industry.
- Essenza Soaps. Formulated with pure essential oils, shea butter, aloe and other mild moisturizing cleansers, Essenza soaps are formulated to be gentle on skin.
Priceline Grooming Products: Not Just for Women
Priceline also carries an impressive assortment of grooming supplies and designer colognes made especially for men. Often, they will mark down the pricier items for special sales events such as Father’s Day or Xmas. Among the men’s cologne selections, there is Jacques Bogart, launched in 1975 and Karl Lagerfeld, a signature scent specially formulated for the renowned German fashion designer, photographer and creative director of Chanel.
Other male grooming products include face peels, foot care, shampoos and thinning hair solutions. Of course, there are everyday grooming items for men, such as antiperspirants and a large selection of shaving kits and aftershave products. Pretty much anything a man may need to feel and look great is available on the shelves of Priceline.
And although many may not want to admit it, a great deal of Australian men becomes members of the Sister Club, a loyalty club that gives great discounts on favourite brands from within and outside Australia.
Saving Money With Priceline SisterClub
Saving money has always been easy at Priceline, thanks to their long-running loyalty program, Sister Club, formerly known as Clubcard. The loyalty program boasts over four million active members, making it one of the largest health and beauty retail loyalty programs in Australia. In fact, nearly 40% of visits to the storefront are by loyalty club members.
The setup of the club is simple; members earn points when making purchases. Every purchase accumulates points that members can exchange for discount vouchers and prizes.
SisterClub often offers special days for members to get double-bonus points and exclusive contests, sweepstakes and prizes to their members. You’ll get something special in the mail or in your email box for your birthday too.
SisterClub also allows members to get advanced access to special savings and coupons, learn about new merchandise, and stay in-the-know when it comes to the latest in beauty and fashion. Recent promotions emailed to members also offer discounted rates on global insurance accident-protection and health insurance products.
You can join Sister Club here.
Get Even More Savings With Instant App Offers
If you have a smartphone, there’s an even better way to save money at Priceline. Use their Instant App for exclusive in-store specials. When you’re browsing the store in-person, simply connect to the store’s Wi-Fi network, and you’ll discover offers and coupons throughout the store. You can now use the app at most Priceline and Priceline Pharmacy stores. Here’s how it works:
- Turn your phone on and make sure the Wi-Fi is enabled.
- Choose the Wi-Fi marked ‘priceline_offers’ from available networks.
- You will automatically be connected to the Priceline Instant App, which will feature special and sales exclusive to your store’s location. Choose an offer you would like and show the offer to be redeemed when you pay the cashier.
Save Even More Money By Checking The Weekly Catalogue
Priceline has advertised sales and specials on your favourite brands year-round, so don’t miss out on everyday values. Make sure to check for great deals and specials regularly so you don’t miss out on great savings!