Dairy and Eggs and Costco Australia
Eggs, eggs and more eggs – always at Christmas time we use lots of eggs – breakfast, quick dinners and lots of desserts, like the traditional Pavlova.
- Natures Dozen Free Range Pure & Natural Eggs 18-pack – $4.49 ($0.25 each)
- Natures Dozen Cage Eggs 30-pack – $5.39 ($0.18 each)
- Natures Dozen Cage Eggs 180-pack – $26.99 ($0.15)
- Lush Valley Thickened Cream 1Litre – $3.29 ($0.33 per 100ml)
- Dairy Whip Whipped Cream Can 500g – $5.29 ($1.06 per 100g)
- Pauls Double Thick Chocolate Custard 900g – $2.99 ($0.33 per 100g)
- Pauls Vanilla Custard 2Litre – $4.69 ($0.23 per 100ml)
- Procal Light Sour Cream 1kg – $3.99 ($0.40 per 100g)
*Note that it is possible that available stock, brands and prices may vary from store to store depending on sourcing of the produce.
Tags: natures dozen, free range, egg, double, dairy whip, dairy, cream, pauls, thick custard, price, Costco, Australia,