Seafood Roadshow at Costco Australia
Every now and then Costco Australia does ‘roadshow’ events. I am still not fully sure what that means, but the current scheduled roadshow is for seafood. The first weekend of the seafood roadshow has passed, but given it is the holiday season Costco is running these roadshows again in the lead up to Christmas and the New Year.
The seafood roadshow events will run again at all Australian Costco warehouse stores from 20th to 24th December and again from 28th to 31st December. The roadshow seems to be an opportunity to purchase certain seafood products in any quantity you desire as you would from any fishmonger, as opposed to the normal pre-packaged, bulk seafood Costco offers. Here are the kinds of products you can expect at the seafood roadshows that are still to come in December based on the seafood roadshow last weekend.
- Cooked Dungeness crab, previously frozen, product of USA – $17.99 per kg
- Florida lobster, previously frozen, product of USA – $28.99 per kg
- Raw Spanner Crab, previously frozen, product of Australia – $12.99 per kg
- Wild caught lobster tail, previously frozen, product of Bahamas – $59.99 per kg
- Whole fresh Atlantic salmon, product of Australia – $17.99 per kg
- Whole cooked W.A. crayfish, previously frozen, product of Australia – $49.99 per kg
- Large Tiger prawns, cooked, previously frozen, product of Australia – $24.99 per kg
- U-10 squid tubes, previously frozen, product of Australia – $9.99 per kg
- Large King prawns, raw, product of Australia – $19.99 per kg
- Fresh Tasmanian mussels, 2kg bag, product of Australia – $9.99 per bag ($5.00 per kg)
Don’t forget, all of the usual seafood is still available at Costco outside of the roadshow events.
Tags: squid, seafood, salmon, lobster, crab, mussels, crayfish, prawns, roadshow, Costco, Australia,